Save the date………Sunday, June 3rd
2018 Secret Gardens Tour!!!
The Women Gardeners of Ridgewood will host the 2018 “Secret Gardens Tour” on Sunday, June 3rd , rain or shine from 10am-5pm.
This year’s tour showcases a variety of public and private gardens. Docents will be on site to answer questions. Tour guests are encouraged to attend with family and friends of all ages. The tour is self-guided and the map provided will allow you to visit gardens in any order throughout the day.
The Women Gardeners of Ridgewood, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, was founded in July 1925 with a long tradition of community service.
PROCEEDS FROM THIS TOUR, our primary fundraiser, directly support the organization’s charitable projects in the Village including:
- GREENKIDS – a Children’s Program (Grades 3-5), which meets to explore and discover nature, science, gardening and the environment,
- The GREENKIDS Garden,
- Environmental Achievement Awards for Ridgewood High School seniors,
- Planting and maintaining public gardens at the Ridgewood Library, Van Neste Square in the business district and Habernickel Family Park,
- Holiday decorating in Van Neste Square, and
- Expansion of the landscape at the War Memorial in Van Neste Square in honor of the Seventieth Anniversary of Memorial Day Observance.
Sunday, June 3rd, 2018
Ticket information: To be announced shortly
You may pay by check payable to:
The Women Gardeners of Ridgewood (WGR)
Mail to: The Women Gardeners of Ridgewood, P.O. Box 357, Ridgewood, New Jersey 07451
Or, you may pay by PayPal
Paypal & check payments must be received by May 15, 2018
Tickets purchased through PayPal and mail will be held at the door.
Questions? Click here for our Contact form.